This is a blog intended to keep family and friends posted about my progress as I undergo a stem cell transplant to fight my relapse of Hodgkin's Lymphoma.

Sunday, September 9, 2007

You will be able to find me at...

I should have Internet access while in the hospital, but it was recommended to me that I provide people with a mailing address--just in case you want to send me a card while I'm "incarcerated"!!!! Of course, gifts (purely to keep my spirits up!!) will be accepted as well!!!! Hee! Hee! Hey, if you can't ask for presents when you have cancer, when CAN you ask!!!! So, here's the address, if you are feeling inclined to make my day a little brighter. I'll let you know all know when I'll actually be in the hospital to begin receiving!!!!

Skie Peltier-Anderson
University Tower, OHSCU (7th floor)
P.O. Box 6159
Omaha, NE 68106-0159

5 comments:

Kelly Kane said...

You're sooo right, if you can't ask for presents when you have cancer, then when can you!?! I love it, and may be using that line soon :)

laulausmamma said...

Thanks Skye...u r right on the ball. Any ideas for what kind of "presents" you might like to cheer you up and brighten your day??

Susan

Anonymous said...

Not only can you ask for gifts, but you can demand all of you favorite meals (as long as your stomach cooperates). Hell yes, that means chocolate cake for breakfast BABY! I just dare mom to try to deny that to you. Take care. Remember our thoughts are always with you.

Love Ya,
Crystal

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! We are going to be thinking of you lots. I am bummed my hubby gets to talk to you, even see you more than I do these days. But, I guess... I shared him with you for almost 2 years when you lived with us! He still thinks of you as his other wife I guess. Love you so much it hurts!

Gift ideas for Skye: She loves Brett Favre, and the Packers. Classic Pooh, ummm... maybe a movie or two for boredom- she likes romantic comedies and action movies with cute guys... right Skip???

Nik

Anonymous said...

Kay folks, I got some better ideas for gifts... no more classic Pooh, she doesn't do that anymore..
Skye said she could really use some pillowcases, as she changes them often. Also, some pj's. She sounded pretty good.. tired but okay. She is still the smart a** she always is... my hubby slept at their house on the way to Iowa for work, and they were all in bed when he got there, and still in bed when he would be leaving, so she wrote him a note saying here is a pillow and here is my Packer's blanket to snuggle under. Well, Byron is a die hard Vikings fan!!!! OH well!!! So, she still has it in her to give people heck. Good!!! Take care,
Nik